Sunday 6 December 2015

Weekly Catch Up #4

 I haven't done one of these posts in a looong time, and I really like reading other peoples weekly roundups so I thought I'd get back into doing them! I had this week off work and I have been looking forward to it for ages, a week of not doing very much but getting to spend time with my family and boyfriend, and just generally relax.


 I wore my new Adidas Superstars for the first time this week and I am OBSESSED with them. I bought them last weekend and couldn't wait to get them out of the box. I paired them with a new pair of jeans from Primark and my new grey Zara coat. Yes, expect a haul very soon as I've been a busy shopper!

I went to Brother Hubbard for the first time this week and tried their hot chocolate which was voted one of the best in Dublin. Although it was pretty good, I wouldn't say its the best, that is yet to be found for me! I do like the fact that they have melted chocolate ganache in your mug and then you pour hot frothy milk over it and stir to desired chocolatey-ness. It reminded me of the amazing hot chocolates I had in Copenhagen last year.


 A few months ago I won a competition for a nights stay in the Morgan hotel in Temple Bar, so I saved it to use this week which was really nice. When my boyfriend and I arrived we got upgraded to a room with the most amazing bath in the middle! This was definitely the highlight of my week, as I got to fully chill out and unwind, while also feeling like I was on holidays, even if it was just for a night.


For any of you that follow me over on YouTube you may have already seen that I got my haircut! It's a lot shorter than the last time, and I initially hated it but am slowly getting used to it now that I've styled it myself a few times.

How was your week? I love doing these kinds of posts, so I'll definitely be doing more in the run up to Christmas. I'm off to London tomorrow for a few days so follow me over on Instagram for some inevitable snaps of London at Christmas!




2 comments:

  1. teri@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. افضل شركه تنظيف مسابح بالرياض وافضل وسائل التنظيف تواصلو معنا نصلكم اينما كنتم
    تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
    تنظيف مسابح
    نظافة مسابح

    ReplyDelete