Monday 15 April 2013

This week on Instagram #1

 
 Bought myself some new gym gear at the beginning of the week in the hopes it'll get my arse in gear.....so far so good!
 

Catching up on the newest editions of ELLE and Vogue.

 
Love the smell of this candle I bought during the week. Its from Dunnes and is scented with Freesia, a really pretty Spring smell!

 
Need to get myself one of these massive Starbucks mugs. Perfect for those completely necessary bowl-like cups of tea.

 
Absolutely addicted to this show at the moment. Finally got around to starting Season Three this week!
 
 
 
Went to see the new Ryan Gosling flick with the boyfriend this weekend- The Place Beyond the Pines. A seriously good watch. Be warned though, leaves you feeling inexplicably sad and also with a strange desire for a motorbike/acid wash jeans.
 

 
Its been far too long since I last had Converse. Treated myself to a simple black low-rise pair this week, forgot how much of a summer staple they are!
 
 
Thats what I've been up to the past week, see you soon,
H. x

No comments:

Post a Comment