Sunday 22 June 2014

Chanel Mademoiselle Moisturiser





If I've never expressed my love for the Chanel Mademoiselle scent on my blog before I'm going to do it now. This is, by far, my all time favourite perfume- it's heavenly! For me, it combines a super girly sweet scent with something a little bit more sophisticated. I can't describe exactly what it's like as it doesn't smell specifically of anything like roses, or bergamot etc, it just has it's own really unique smell.
Before I get too carried away talking about the perfume I need to say that this is a review of the moisturiser that goes with it! I got this as a birthday present and it is so so lovely. It's nice to get the body lotion of your favourite perfume as you can layer them up together to create a really long lasting scent. What I like most about this is that it sinks in so fast! It's a great one to apply just before you leave the house as it doesn't leave you feeling sticky or tacky.
As this is an expensive, luxury moisturiser I don't use it every day, I try to keep it for nights out or days when I'm going somewhere nice! I always follow my Grandmas advice when it comes to body lotions; 'Use your cheap stuff on your legs, and your expensive stuff up top!' This is such a good idea, I tend to put my more affordable lotions like my Soap and Glory on my legs and keep this for my arms, chest and neck. This is what my Grandma does with her Diptyque and Jo Malone body lotions! and she uses her Nivea on her legs! I find that the fragrance from this really lingers on my skin, and sometimes I skip perfume altogether and just wear this, as it has enough scent on its own!

It's nice to know that it's not just the scent and the packaging of this body lotion that's nice, but the product inside is amazing too, super hydrating and sinks in fast, I would definitely recommend buying this for yourself or as a gift for someone special!

No comments:

Post a Comment