Tuesday 8 July 2014

Aurelia Cleanser Review.



One beauty product that I always love trying out is cleanser. I've tried loads of different types, creams, oils and balms and they're something that I probably spend the most money on in my whole beauty routine. Most recently I've been trying the Aurelia Miracle Cleanser which I received at the recent Space NK launch party here in Dublin.

To be honest I haven't heard that much about Aurelia skincare- just a few mentions here and there- so I didn't have many expectations for this product. First of all, the packaging is gorgeous! I love the pot- it feels really heavy and expensive and also looks nice on my dressing table! The little muslin cloth was a nice addition and looked so cute all wrapped up with a pink ribbon inside the box.

The product itself is also lovely. I've been using it for about two/three weeks now and I think its safe to say I really like it. I tend to use cream cleansers in the morning as they are nice and light and leave my skin feeling clean and moisturised before applying makeup. I have also used this at night after my Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm as a second cleanse if I was wearing particularly heavy make up that day.

This cleanser leaves my skin feeling plump and nourished after using- it has a really thick consistency. Best of all my skin feels nice and clean without that horrible tight, stripped sensation cleansers sometimes give. The smell is amazing; containing chamomile, eucalyptus and rosemary it smells very medicinal and clean- something I really love in my skincare products.

I'd really recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice gentle cleanser to use morning or night. Its also great for us Irish girls as the whole Aurelia skincare range is now available in Space NK!

No comments:

Post a Comment