Monday 10 November 2014

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polishes.



I'm pretty sure I've mentioned here before how horribly weak my nails are. Years of working in retail and the fact that they aren't very strong anyway has left me with nails that peel and flake- gross I know. As they are so weak I find that no nail polishes have ever really worked for me, as when you have flaky weak nails the polish chips so fast! The only ones I've ever found to work are a recent discovery, the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polishes. These did the rounds of the blogosphere last year and the year before, but I never thought they'd be that good on my nails.

These are really brilliant- they come in an amazing colour range, really bright and pigmented. They're easy to use, the brush is nice and straight and just wide enough that you can paint each nail in two swipes-meaning no streaks! They last really well on me- if I get 2-3 days out of my polish I'm lucky as normally I'd have chips after one day! I've heard of these lasting much longer on other people- but I'm happy with just a few days. They really are high shine polishes, I was asked the other day if I had gel nails on they looked that glossy. I do top mine off with a top coat but you could skip this step as they're so shiny already-I just do it to make them last that bit longer.

The colours I have are (from left to right): Kiwi, Coconut and Pink Punch.
Kiwi is definitely my favourite, I wore it on my toes over the summer and it lasted for ages and was lovely and bright! However, now that its definitely more tights and boots appropriate weather I wear it on my fingernails and I always get so many compliments on the colour.

If any of you have ever tried these let me know what colours I should get next!




















No comments:

Post a Comment