Tuesday 11 March 2014

The Body Shop Grapefruit Shower Gel & Body Butter



Hey, guess what? Up until now I've never tried one of the famous Body Shop Body Butters- such a bad beauty blogger. That was until my rather lovely boyfriend surprised me with the Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel and Body Butter, I think it must have been all the times I've dragged him in so I could have a sniff of this stuff.

The smell of these is definitely the best bit, its a real love/hate thing, I adore the scent of grapefruit, its fresh, zingy and sweet! These aren't just mildly scented, they're very strong, so if you're a bit iffy about the scent I wouldn't advise you to get them as even after I get out of the shower I find the whole house smells like grapefruits!

The shower gel in particular is gorgeous, I'm a morning shower kinda gal so I find the fresh scent of this really wakes me up and makes me feel great first thing!

There is so much hype over  these body butters that I really hoped I would like this, I wasn't disappointed! The scent is so strong and I find it really lasts throughout the day, something I like in a body lotion. Its very thick and creamy so it does take a while to apply and the only downside with this is that I find it takes forever to dry. The first time I used it I think I applied too much- even an hour after application my skin felt quite sticky! I think the key here is that a little goes a long way!

Over all, I was really impressed with both of these products and they are both something I would repurchase, especially for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment