Thursday 7 August 2014

Bourjous Rouge Edition Velvets.



For anyone of you who also watch my YouTube videos, you may already be familiar with my new found love for the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets. I mentioned them in a recent haul and ooooh baby it is LOVE.
It's no secret that I'm a fan of a bold, matte lip. It's definitely my favourite, must have makeup product and what I always reach for if I'm not sure what look I want to go for.
These are liquid lipsticks, so they look like a lip gloss but have the finish and the staying power of a lipstick. Much like the Rimmel Apocalips they are highly pigmented and long lasting. However I much prefer these as they dry to a matte finish. Most importantly these feel really lightweight and creamy on your lips. Another bonus is that they are easy to layer up and re-apply throughout the day, which can sometimes be a pain with matte lips.
I picked up two shades, on the recommendations of Vivianna Does Makeup, she loves these! I got Ole Flamingo a hot (in some lights almost neon) pink, as well as Hot Pepper, a beautiful orangey red. I have worn both of these loads already, especially the pink which is surprising for me!

Have any of you tried these? If so let me know what you think of them down in the comments and what colour I should try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment