Sunday 10 August 2014

This week on Instagram....


MONDAY.

Brush cleaning is what Sunday nights are made for and seeing as we had a bank holiday this week, Monday took the place of my usual Sunday routine! For me, there's almost nothing better than clean makeup brushes, especially when you start your week using them. Your makeup just seems to glide on that bit smoother. As you can see most of mine are from Real Techniques and I use the Dr Bronner's soap to clean them!
 



 
TUESDAY.

After work on Tuesday I met a few friends and we headed to the cinema. It was a really sunny afternoon, so after work it was nice to sit outside, have a drink and a catch up. We went to see Guardians of the Galaxy which I didn't think was going to be that good. It was hilarious! I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it!
 



 
WEDNESDAY.

So on Wednesday I started the 30 Day Shred, which I have started numerous times and never finished it. I'm going away ion less than a month so decided it was time to break out the Free Runs and get my lazy ass off the sofa! It definitely wasn't easy, and I'll keep you guys posted on how I'm getting on!
 





THURSDAY.

When its this close to the weekend its always hard to get out of bed. Its even harder when this little squidge gets in beside me!




SATURDAY.

Had a great day Saturday out in Dundrum, its never a place I usually go but I really wanted to finally try Jamie's Italian. It was really nice, I didn't really like my main course but I think that was just me ordering something that had fennel in-not a fan! However, our starters (calamari-heaven!) and dessert were to die for! I got an Epic Brownie for dessert, served with toffee covered popcorn and amaretto ice-cream. So, so tasty!







 
 SUNDAY.
Currently reading The Rosie Project, so far I just can't seem to get into this one. I've heard so many good things about it though! Let me know if you want me to review it, who knows maybe I'll end up really enjoying it!











No comments:

Post a Comment