Monday 12 August 2013

Nike Free Runs


 About two months ago I joined the gym- something I should have done a long time ago! For the first while the runners I was wearing were ok- however as I started jogging more I could soon see that I would need to invest in something a little more supportive- shin splints are not great!
After hearing so much about the Free Runs and seeing everyone wearing them I thought I'd see what they were like. Needless to say I think they're great, they're so light it makes running feel far easier. They're also surprisingly supportive considering how light they are. My favourite thing about them though is that they don't look like typically ugly gym trainers, instead they come in a variety of different colours- with lots if neon. I opted for the blue and neon pink pair and I love them!
They definitely are an investment purchase, at €99.99 in Foot Locker they weren't cheap but in the long run they'll be worth it!




*All products mentioned in this post were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment