Wednesday 9 April 2014

This week I'm loving...


This week I'm loving my new necklace I got in Penneys/Primark! If you watched my latest video over on my YouTube channel you'll already have seen this as it was a Penneys/Primark haul. I mentioned in that video that I'm a bit bored of my usual chunky necklaces, they're usually of the gold chain variety! Although I'll always love a big bold necklace sometimes its nice to try something different and that's why I bought this! I haven't owned a long pendant style necklace in forever and I particularly love this one. It only cost €3.00 and personally I think it looks a lot more expensive. The marble detailing is something I haven't seen before and I love it! Expect to see this is lots of my upcoming videos as I have a feeling I'll be wearing this a lot. X




No comments:

Post a Comment