Wednesday 23 April 2014

Rita Ora for Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish Review



Good morning everyone! I don't know about you but I love catching up on blogs first thing in the morning, while I'm eating breakfast- I'm assuming that most of you do the same!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Rimmel 60 Second nail polishes, I've already spoken about the fact that I love the formula of these over on my You Tube channel. These ones in particular are from the new Rita Ora for Rimmel collection. Being honest, I don't know that much about Rita Ora, or her music, but I do love her makeup, she's definitely not afraid to play with colour and she loves a bold red lip like myself! I feel that this collection really reflects that as it has both nail polishes and glossy lip crayons in a variety of bright and bold colours.

I picked up three of the nail polishes;

Don't Be Shy: This is a gorgeous bright Barbie pink colour that I really needed in my collection. Pink isn't a colour that I go for in my outfit choices but I love it on nails and I actually didn't have one! (I know, I'm as surprised as you are). This looks beautiful on and is in my opinion a very classic pink colour.

Breakfast in Bed: As I mentioned in my recent haul video I absolutely love the colour of this! If you want to see what it looks like on you can check it out here. This is a beautiful pastel, minty blue that is such a perfect colour for spring. Personally I wouldn't wear this on my toes as I think it might look a little odd- I prefer dark colours! However this colour really pops on my hands, it's so bright and yet pastely at the same time and I just love it!

Oragasm:  See what she did there? This is probably my least favourite colour of the three polishes. It's a very true orange shade, not coral or neon, but a sort of classic orange. Am I even making sense? This doesn't do much for my skin tone, it looks a little sickly and washed out next to my pale complexion. I find that corals suit me better as they are that bit brighter!


Overall, the formula of these is spot on, they're cheap and cheerful as well as long- lasting! They last about two days on me before chipping which is great for me as my nails are so weak and chip very quickly!






No comments:

Post a Comment