Thursday 30 January 2014

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray- Review.



Being the anxious worrier that I am, sometimes sleep doesn't come as easily as I would like, especially if I have to be up early the next morning. One thing that really helps me, and that I've done for years, is to write a list before bed. This way instead of lying in bed worrying about all the things I have to do the next day, I can just write them down so I know I won't miss anything important!

Another thing that's really been helping me lately is my Pillow Spray from This Works. This gets raved about in the You Tube and blogging world so I wanted to try it out for myself. I love it.
As I mentioned in this video, I'm not sure if this stuff actually puts me to sleep, or if my brain starts to associate the smell of this with bedtime, I have a feeling it could be the latter. I don't always find it difficult to sleep, but once I have a few restless nights I get stuck in a bit of a rut- and every night my brain just rejects the idea of falling asleep. However, a spritz of this on my pillow helps me drift right off to the land of nod. I was worried the scent of this would be too strong, but I love it- its infused with essential oils of Lavender, Vetivert and Wild Chamomile.

If you find it hard to go to sleep, I can't recommend enough these two tips! Lists have always helped me, its like taking a weight off my mind- and the spray smells super calming and spa-like, guaranteed to help you to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment