Tuesday 5 May 2015

Tweezerman Tweezers.



Tweezerman tweezers where have you been all my life?!

If you've seen my most recent You Tube video you'll have heard me ramble on about these already- basically I love them. I've heard people hail these tweezers as 'life-changing' and other overly-dramatic terms, but now I can only agree with them. At between 16-30€ they're not the cheapest but they really are worth it. For years I've been using cheap tweezers not thinking there would be much of a difference, but as I've now realised the ones I had been using were so chunky and blunt that it was no wonder I avoided plucking my eyebrows until I literally looked like Wolverine! The Tweezerman ones are so sharp and thin that they make plucking you're eyebrows so easy as you can get right into the root which means its less painful. The sharpness also means you can be more precise with your shape!

Overall, I really couldn't recommend these enough- I just wish I'd listened to the hype sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment