Monday 11 May 2015

Weekly Catch Up #1



I used to do these weekly catch ups every week but I haven't for ages! I thought I'd let you know what I was up to last week!


You may have seen on my Instagram that I made a very naughty purchase last weekend- the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow. It's finally mine! So far it's LOVE- expect to see a full review up here during the week.


I also treated myself to a Yes Equality cupcake from The Cupcake Bloke this week as his stall is only around the corner from where I work. The cupcakes are €2, delicious, and 50c of each one goes towards funding the Yes Campaign making them guilt-free cupcakes!


On Saturday morning myself and two friends did the Darkness Into Light walk for Pieta House! It starts at 4am and is on in different locations all over the country, we did ours in Malahide and it was so nice! You walk through plenty of foresty areas so its really dark! Parts of the way are light up with fairy lights or little candles, the Castle was also all lit up which was really nice and atmospheric. The sun comes up as you walk and all money goes towards suicide prevention. I'll definitely be doing it again next year but I think I'll be running it next time!




Also thought I would share a song that's been stuck in my head all week! It's by two friends of mine and is in support of marriage equality! Please give it a listen and a share!  Mothers and Fathers: I Will Always Love You: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvefmKIux6E











No comments:

Post a Comment