Sunday 17 May 2015

Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze & Glow.







Seeing as I mentioned this in my last blog post I thought it was about time I reviewed it! A couple of weeks ago I finally got my hands on the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow which is probably one of the most popular products from her make-up line. I've wanted this for ages as any review/tutorial I've seen featuring this seems to make contouring look oh-so-easy and natural.
Now I've been a fan of my Sleek Contour Kit in Light for a long time, however it is a bit too dark for me so I only tend to use it if I'm going out in the evening and my make-up is a lot heavier.
What I love about the Filmstar Bronze and Glow is that the contour shade is light enough that I can use it during the day. It has no shimmer and looks really natural and soft, as well as being an absolute dream to blend! I use a fluffy Real Techniques Duo-Fibre brush to apply the contour and a smaller one for the highlight. The highlighter is also gorgeous- a soft gold shimmer that really does have that filmstar look- as though you're bathed in candlelight.
I know I've put a lot of photos in this post but I just had to show you all the packaging- the way it was boxed was gorgeous and the packaging itself is STUNNING. I have to say the gold art deco style palette really did seduce me with this palette, some may complain that the price is ridiculous, but as a luxurious gift I think it would be such a treat.
Let me know if you've tried this product or what I should get next from Charlotte Tilbury!


No comments:

Post a Comment