Monday 4 May 2015

Pixi Glow Tonic.



I have been waiting so long to try this product that I practically ran back
to my apartment after I bought it! This is one of only a handful of products that I can say has made a real difference to my skin.

 The Pixi Glow Tonic is an acid exfoliator/toner that can be used very day as it isn't too harsh. There's so much aloe vera in this as well so it never feels  to harsh on the skin. I put some onto a cotton pad and sweep it all over my face after cleansing. I try to wait as long as possible before applying any of my oil/night cream to really let it work its magic.

As I have acne prone skin I find physical exfoliators just spread bacteria and infection on my face so I do need something like an acid exfoliant to take away dead skin and help to fade acne scarring. After only three days of using this my skin felt completely different! It was so glowy, all my dry patches were gone and it helped to clear up any breakouts I had. I also found that my makeup sat so much nicer after using this as my skin felt much fresher and dewy.

I will definitely be repurchasing this as it has done wonders for my skin. Unfortunately its not available to buy here in Ireland yet- I bought mine in Liberties for £18.00. It is available online though but you have to pay for; I'd recommend getting a friend who is interested to get one as well and then you can split the cost of the shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment