Sunday 21 June 2015

Weekly Catch Up #2



This week was a good week. The weather in Dublin finally picked up and we had almost a whole week of sunshine! One of the best things about working in the city centre is meeting up with people after work on a sunny day, one of my favourite things to do is get some ice-cream and sit in Stephen's Green Park which I got to do twice this week!


I actually got to wear something summery this week. Jacket//Topshop Dress//Zara Leggings//H&M Shoes//Penneys(Primark).








On Monday myself, my Boyfriend and my little brother went for a (cheeky) Nandos and then to see Jurassic World, it was so good! I've always been a big fan of the originals so it certainly had a lot to live up to. Its by no means as good as Jurassic Park but its still a good watch and I would even go and see it again! Chris Pratt is pretty easy on the eyes in it as well :)




On Friday I also got a chance to meet up with friends, we headed to Captain Americas for food and cocktails (the chicken nachos are my favourite thing EVER) and it was so nice to catch up after everyone has been so busy recently! Its made me excited for the rest of the summer and doing more of this!













No comments:

Post a Comment